I saw all that coming. Escalating weight increase. Sleeping later each day. Increasing work pressure.Interrupting sleep due to night feeds and Waking up in the middle of night to make sure my son is sleeping. Procastinating every chance of exercising. Consuming junk foods.
Then it started with a throbbing vein in the forehead. Something is not right. It slowly developed to a stiff neck. And the pain seems to stay on. That's prompted me to check my blood pressure.
To my horror and disgust, the sytolic pressure is beyond 80 and the diatolic is at borderline 140.
I started to panic. I read up on high blood pressure in books and internet. I started popping in fish oil and calcium. I even started to sleep early but I did not rest well. I kept waking up in the middle of the night. I remembered a TCM formula involving celery and carrot to be consumed before noon daily.
Today is the third day. While coming to work, another thought came to my mind. No matter how many pills I pop in, how many rest I take, how many celery or carrot I consume, if I do not adopt a relaxed and slow pace, the high blood pressure will not disappear.
Right Supplements + Enough Rest + Right weight + Proper Execise + Healthy Lifestyle = Good Health
No money can buy you good health. The choice is yours. Prevention is better than cure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment